- Address Change Form ~ Tyonek Native Corporation requires your current address so we can keep you updated on benefits, employment opportunities, distributions, meetings, and for proper delivery of company mailings. We cannot accept your change of address on the phone–it must be submitted in writing.
- Direct Deposit Authorization Form – TNC offers shareholders the opportunity of direct deposit of your distribution to your bank account.
- Stop Direct Deposit Form ~ If you would like to stop your TNC direct deposit, please complete this form and submit to TNC Shareholder Relations.
- Will Form for Tyonek Shares ~ All shareholders must fill out, sign, and submit to Tyonek Native Corporation a corporate stock will that states whom shall inherit your Class A or Class X stock. (Class B stock may not be left by inheritance, and automatically returns to Tyonek Native Corporation upon the death of the shareholder)
- Tyonek Life Insurance for Shareholders – Beneficiary Designation ~ TNC provides life insurance to all shareholders, payable to beneficiaries that you designate.
- No Beneficiary Designation List ~ The list of Shareholders that do not have a beneficiary designation.
- Class B Application ~ Includes Designation of Successor & Custodian Acceptance.