When a newborn comes into the shareholder community, first we say, “Congratulations!” Then, we help ensure that each child is properly registered with Tyonek Native Corporation as a new shareholder. Each newborn is given 10 shares in the Corporation. When the child turns 18, he/she receives an additional 90 shares, which brings them to the total adult allotment of 100 shares.
Likewise, in the event of a shareholder passing, those shares must be designated or assigned to others. Tyonek Native Corporation also provides life insurance to all shareholders, payable to designated beneficiaries.
At all times, it is essential that the Corporation has accurate contact information for each shareholder.
- Address Change Form ~ Tyonek Native Corporation requires your current address so we can keep you updated on benefits, employment opportunities, dividends, meetings, and for proper delivery of company mailings. We cannot accept your change of address on the phone–it must be submitted in writing.
- Will Form for Tyonek Shares ~ All shareholders must fill out, sign, and submit to Tyonek Native Corporation a corporate stock will that states whom shall inherit your Class A or Class X stock. (Class B stock may not be left by inheritance, and automatically returns to Tyonek Native Corporation upon the death of the shareholder)
You can bring completed forms to the TNC Corporate Office.
Class B Stock
In January 2004, Tyonek Native Corporation shareholders authorized stock for descendants of the original shareholders. If you are a descendant of an original Tyonek shareholder and have not applied for your Class B Stock, this form must be submitted.
- Class B Application ~ Includes Designation of Successor & Custodian Acceptance.
- Transfer of Stock to Successor Custodian
Shareholder Career Development
Tyonek has developed the Shareholder Career Development Database for shareholders who are seeking a career or training/development opportunities. This database will store information about shareholders and provide you with job alerts via email if there are opportunities available at TNC that match your skills, education, and experience. You can input your job ready information by clicking on the link below.
- Shareholder Career Development Database
- Community and Cultural Donations Application ~ The Tyonek Native Corporation Board of Directors has set aside a modest fund to provide support to community and cultural events and initiatives. Funds are administered through the Corporation’s non-profit arm, the Tebughna Foundation.